CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 30 June 2013

Bloglovin'
 
Thanks everyone for the heads up about Google Reader closing tomorrow, July 1.
At first I ignored it...thinking it sounded much like the panic with the

millennium bug
(that didn't happen)

but after a while...several groans and grunts, I did it.
I worked my way through all of your advice and switched to

 

Now, if I can do it anyone can so please follow me at Bloglovin'.
I have tried and tried to make a button and link it in but I can't so you'll just have to roll your eyes and shout NEWBIE then click on my link Bloglovin’ words. I am so glad I made you laugh and it was worth the cost of my dignity.
 
 
Now...off to learn more about inserting things that aren't photo's on my blog...
 
 
 
I am determined and I will win.
However, if you have any compassion for me please send some advice/direction.
 
 
Happy Blogging!
Mrs StoweSmile

0 comments:

Post a Comment