CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 29 April 2013

Thanks Mel from Frog Spot

There is such thing as a free lunch!

Thank you Mel from Frog Spot.

You are a real gem and I appreciate you  so much!
 
For the last couple of weeks I have been passionately getting my blog up and going with the ultimate vision of creating my own resources to share. I have completely loved the journey but admit it has been frustrating at times too.

Probably nothing unusual,  I hear you say... Well, inundated with so much information on the web and reaching the point of thinking I am just never going to be able to do this, I found your blog,

 Frog Spot

and on it were the most simple, helpful hints, ideas, and how to do... all in one place.  I understood the way you explained everything and it all works.  You have not only taught me how to create resources correctly and inspired me to create resources but you have provided so many free graphics to use as well. 

THANK YOU,  THANK YOU,  THANK YOU.

Now it might take me a while but I will produce something soon!

With Thanks
Mrs Stowe :-)

2 comments:

Melanie Lloyd said...

Thank you so much! You have repaid me ten fold. I have had one of the worst days ever today, it has just been so sad. Long story. I was heading to bed with a very heavy heart and deep sadness. Then I checked my email and saw your message, you have given me a big smile for the end of the day. Thank you so much. Please email me if you ever need any help or advice :)Love your blog!

Unknown said...

WOW!! Thanks Mel - what a kind offer! I will sure take you up on it when I get my head around things. At the moment, you would laugh, I fumble my way though everything!! But I am having fun! x:)

PS Not certain that this will reply to you but my intention is good. x

Post a Comment