CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 19 April 2013

PD ~ a la carte

Well lucky me.  I had the best PD EVER!!!  Get ready those green with envy eyes...  I was priveledged to have several hours of one on one time, which is invaluable to a newbie,  with established blogger Mrs Whary the Teaching Fairy, formally Musings of Me.  I'm not quite sure what I learned but one thing is for sure...I know nothing about blogging.  Mrs Whary was patient and kind and encouraging.  The perfect teacher really.  She has offered ongoing support and even set me realistic targets to ensure my journey continues.  Continue it will... in more acheivable leaps and bounds!  So without pictures embedded yet and self imposed deadlines met...my blog will continue.  Now Step One... off to find a blog designer!

Thanks Mrs Whary the Teaching Fairy.  You are a legend!  :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment