CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 21 April 2013

My Classroom

My classroom is not very big so organisation is the key. I can hear my colleagues laughing and whispering..."She's a little OCD."  Perhaps I am but hey, what's not to like about neatness and organisation!

Let's take a look around together. This is the main area with my brand new 2013 Smartboard...yay!



And this is my teaching nook. It's little, cosy and the kids love it...especially Big Ted and Snowy Bear.





Winnie the Pooh features as my class theme/mascot. I was never a huge fan of the Winnie the Pooh stories. However, the theme stuck after a dear colleague, Ruth, many years ago, gave me a pair of Winnie socks that she bought for me.  Thanks Ruth!!

From there my collection has grown incredibly and I now have to disclaim to all new families that I am not some weirdo collector and it really is safe to leave their littlies with me!!!

Actually I love it when kids bring me their beloved Winnie the Pooh items because they sincerely want to share with me. It was really cute ...until the kids started calling my room Kinder Pooh!

Tomorrow I will share with you my wall displays which were inspired by many.
Mrs Stowe :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment