CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 20 April 2013

A New Blog Look and 1000 Possibilities...

I cannot believe how long it took me today to run through blogger tutorials then try to upload free blog templates!  I say templates because I'm not sure how I managed to upload and remove them... then reload etc... but I did.  I am determined to learn this stuff. However, I concede that it might take me a while.  Mental note to self...Should wait for the teens to come home from camp and I'm sure I'd be up and running in no time!

I decided to start with a free template from LeeLou Blog Design that I liked rather than hit the custom made templates straight up.  This I figure will give me time to learn the craft and decide if it's really for me.  I'm a little concerned with my understanding of the COU for the free template and I have given up trying to attach the HTML for the link back to the site today.  Think I'll give it a go tomorrow. I am certain that I'm not breaching anything yet as I am the only one reading this blog.

I really have educational issues that I'd like to share so I will be back tomorrow.  :)

1 comments:

Mrs. Whary said...

You're not the only one reading it my friend :-)

Post a Comment